exhaust pics please?

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
can someone post some of their exhaust pictures please? i'm trying to get a feel for the N1 style and the muffler style exhaust. anyone with an APEXi WS2 or a Megan N1? or a Greddy Evo even? post some pics of your exhausts so i can get an idea how things look.

okasu

Reaction score
apexi ws2
ws2.jpg

ws2on.jpg

resonator.jpg

sideviewws2.jpg

caronfloor.jpg

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm definitely feeling the N1 better. it looks kind of dopey with the WS2...not bad looks kind of big.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^Two totally different exhausts though...your WS2 is going to be quiet...while the N1 is going to be really loud..hence it being big

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
really now? well, i mean i know the invidia N1 is butt loud, from what i've heard owners tell me. i heard a clip of RetroShark's Megan N1 exhaust and it isn't as loud, at least not in an annoying sense. basically, i don't want it to sound annoying and rice. does the low noise level of the WS2 result from a more restrictive flow, thereby holding back a few horses?

PiZauL

Reaction score
All the Megan N1's/N1 style mufflers I heard sounded pretty bad to me, had that raspy sound at high RPM. My friend has a greddy EVO and it sounds raspy at high RPM but ok at idle and lower RPM's.. gives me a head ache to sit in his car though. Dunno if you heard the sound clip I have of my WS2, but here is what it sounds like
http://media.putfile.com/Apexi-WS2-Drive-By

Back