Washed + phototshoot 07/14/09

turbo_911

Reaction score
omg.. your CL-S muffler sits flush as fack like it belongs there out the factory :drool:
wish mine looked like that.

lol that's when you know mechanic and order him what to do and how to do turns out like that :)

Maladets mujik! Ochen krasivo i chisto. Muffler super, diski klassniye, i vse tak kak nado! :thumbsup:

Spasiba bratan :) teper' mne tol'ko turbo nado i lip kit, i ia togda budu set :p

Your car looks mucho cleannnn.

Honestly, I don't think you need to go lower but if anything get a full lip kit be it oem or ww. I saw full lip b/c looking at your car, my first impression was holy shiet..those wheels are over powering; as if its too big on the car. So I think a full lip kit will help balance it out.

Edit: I know those wheels aren't 22s or anything but I think the white color makes it appear bigger than it actually is.

Yeah i know, they are 18s and with low profile they look big, but they don't look that big in real life, unlike in pics...

Any shot of the rims/car in the sunlight. From some of the pics, looks like the colour is vastly different, and in other's it doesn't.

Still, clean look, yes, a lip kit/more of a drop would be great, but good start.

Well there are like 1 or 2 pics that I added contrast and saturation to make grass look more greener, but other pics came straight from camera, with my 70-200 F/4 :)

2k2em2

Reaction score
pull fender?

lol there's a diy for your rear bumper if your rubbing where the tabs is in the rear and if go up lower the fender liner just in the way.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Dude...thats how my car would look like without my mugen kit...

cars looks badass tho...wish my paint was as good as that....keep it up....

Back