Freelucien's Heather Mist Metallic 1998 Accord LX (56k Oh Noes!)

Kampfer

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to have been an update on this thread for a minute....

The Accord looked like it had potential though.

Yeah his transmission is slipping or something not sure whats wrong with it. He got an Integra and is working on that now :\ oh well.

Kampfer

Reaction score
Yeah Rancho is nice place to visit but I wouldnt want to live there... unfortunately I do :\
Good car scene here though... if you like poorly tuned cars and rich a holes :(

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Yeah Rancho is nice place to visit but I wouldnt want to live there... unfortunately I do :\
Good car scene here though... if you like poorly tuned cars and rich a holes :(

its not that bad. does he still have the accord or sold it?

Kampfer

Reaction score
its not that bad. does he still have the accord or sold it?

nah he still has it, it's just parked for now. He's afraid the trans is going to go out on him if he drives it. I personally don't think it's that bad, It just needs a tune up. I'm just a little disappointed that after all the work we put into it that he would let it sit now. He's really into his Integra now which is cool, but don't forget your Accord.

SlickSilver

Reaction score
nah he still has it, it's just parked for now. He's afraid the trans is going to go out on him if he drives it. I personally don't think it's that bad, It just needs a tune up. I'm just a little disappointed that after all the work we put into it that he would let it sit now. He's really into his Integra now which is cool, but don't forget your Accord.

What trim? GSR?

-Thumbs up-

freelucien

Reaction score
Ha been reading you all's post... yeah its been out of commision for a min but i ran into 00accord at Autotoys in Dec if any of you know him, he has that white h22 4door accord. Anyways yeah my tranny is slipping etc, gonna have to get a new cat, new weld on the exhaust, and another hood, prolly looking at CF and a rear window visor and then she is back to par. But as of right now im pretty much on my integras bumper tuff, until i get some money i will continue to work on her, im still paying insurance on her too with my integra so that should tell you im not ready to give up on her just yet.

Integra is a "Type-R" shell white OEM

CG6

Reaction score
accord looks good same color as mine. check mine out when you get a chance and joing the HMM crew

Back