good headers for my lowered accord

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
so hears the issue i have run into, i have read reviews and have come to some conclusions that dc ceramic headers are gonna be my only option, but i bought srs ebay headers and wack the down pipe and flex pipe on everything so now i have a pretty big hole on my flex pipe and the down pipe is taking some rough abuse. so my question is for all the really low guys what headers are you running ?? and have you had any of the same issues i have had? like i said i have read reviews and search and haven't really been able to come up with a good answer.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Just run stock, trust me. They handle better than all the aftermarket header available. Most people who went with the stainless steel either put a hole on the down pipe, welds cracked, and either cut the flex pipe and replaced it with a straight pipe (will give out also because as your engine moves, there isn't room for piping to move and will break a downpipe or so).

Akingkhan

Reaction score
If your low enough you will smash any header no matter what brand they are

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I have to agree with sleeper..again. I recently swapped my DC header back to stock for smog reasons. I noticed immediately that she was idling more evenly and my throttle response was a little better. This made no sense to me so I took a closer look at my header and found that while it was still in pretty good shape it had a crack at the y. I'm not complaining about the Quality of DC headers. I've had that particular header on my car for 6 yrs and have been pretty happy with it. But I don't think I will replace it unless I come across a really good deal on another one.

Lebowski

Reaction score
My car is stock ride height. I didn't like how low my cheapo ebay headers hung. I cut and welded them to hug the oil pan closer. Of course they had a 45* bend not a 90* on the down pipe.

rdxd

Reaction score
ive been looking to get headers too but like 20-CG5 said they're notoriously known to bend and crack

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I'm tell ya bro the vibrant header might be your best option for lowered accord, plus you'll get decent gains with it too, it's been proven.

Last edited:
Back