Aftermarket Lighting Assistance

Richard__Dylan

Reaction score
So I want to add lighting upgrades to my LX.

1: I need an aftermarket/oem/euro/etc accord bumper that features fog lights.

2: I want to learn how at add a light bar/pods behind the upper or lower grill on the front end.

3: I want to learn how to retrofit or find a good ballast/hid kit for the headlights.

Accordx

Reaction score
May I ask what year/body style LX you have?
I know there's certain fogs that require cutting into the bumper (inspire I think they're called) but in that case you may not need a new bumper. May be worth going to your local junkyard and trying to find a bumper or fogs from another CG.
Adding a light bar behind the upper or lower grill may be difficult just because of where everything is, most of the time I see them in front of the lower grill. I'm pretty sure there's many tutorials on YouTube for wiring and mounting those things.
Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with HIDs but if you want to go that route, then go for it. I would just get some black housed lights then retrofit them yourself or find ones with LEDs already in them and replace the LED strip (as most of them aren't that good/bright).
Just my input on these, but I'm sure if you really want to do all the things you listed you'll be able to find a way :waytogo:

Jeremy86

Reaction score
If your looking for a nice custom front bumper with fog light pockets there are a few on DuraflexBodyKits dot com, and a handful more on Amazon and eBay, I purchased my body kit on Amazon but was sold by duraflex, a front bumper is not to bad install and or remove I had a lot of labor in my side skirts due to making custom support brackets from scratch and rear bumper i made seamless. I would have sent you links but i have not been a member for 7 days sorry. and do you have fog lights already installed if so hookup for new ones will be super easy of no let me know and il walk you through how to wire them up.

Back