it's time to re-re-reintrouduce myself

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
yeah I noticed how photobucket isnt worth a damn anymore... atleast for us unless you wanna spend a **** ton of money to host your own pictures... lol

do you have any suggestions on who to use right now? I got some progress pics tonight and I'll post up as soon as I figure out what hosting site to use. but screw a facebook, this stuff is coming to you guys first... this will go on my fb once everything is done. this has always been my home and no one I know shares any kind of passion towards imports let a lone hondas and 6th gen accords... so I get stoked just to talk about stuff with you guys! haha anyway... pics will be soon! :D they arent great cause I have a ****ty cell phone but they will suffice til I can get a camera or something this weekend!

I've been using tiny pic as recommended here right before photobucket took a dump on everyone. I don't know how long it'll stay free though.

capsidx

Reaction score
I had no idea there was a facebook group. I wasnt invited lol. Welcome back too. I just recently came back to the forum and noticed a little less activity than 2016 but its still not dead yet. I'll have to check out your build page later. AGAIN lol.

98acclude

Reaction score
I've been using tiny pic as recommended here right before photobucket took a dump on everyone. I don't know how long it'll stay free though.

so is this like a thing now? to charge people to host pics? in my opinion they are just gonna run that business to the ground and ruin a lot of forums n stuff in the process! Because everything is moving to facebook. :/ which I mean is ok but I try to stay off of facebook if I can! but tinypic it is I guess! lol

[edit] also when I go to my member's ride page all of my pictures still show up and that was an old photobucket account I had... so why did everyone else's get **** on?

Last edited:
Back