Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
If you do I think you should go with the cf4 like jakub did. (I think that's how you spell his name?)
The inspires are hard to get a perfect fit so It would be interesting to see what you do because I know you wouldn't deal with subpar fitting fogs
I was actually thinking about CF4s back then but, now that it's getting popular, it made me look for something else that nobody has done on a 6gen. (Tryin' to be unique here.)

Been looking at a particular set of non-Honda fogs / DRLs that might fit in the oem housings, but will see how things will go. ;)

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Wrapped my climate control in carbon fiber because I was bored
image1_zps65d38825.jpg

Ordered the part to fix my speedometer.
HOPEFULLY ORDERING NEW COILOVERS THIS WEEK!
My friend had bought some truharts and for the price they are really really nice. Up to par with function form but a little cheaper. They go pretty darn low and ride very nice.

Planning on h23a swapping my car this winter when I park it. I got my car lift so this should be very helpful.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Friend got a new radio in her 04 TL so she let me have the knobs from her stock radio. I had to sand them down to get them to work as my climate control knobs. I like the knobs Chris has better (Red Ryder) but not quite sure what they're from and these were free so can't really complain. I still don't have my speedometer working. Have it narrowed down even more so hoping to get it fixed soon.
image1_zps8cc80fe4.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Looks good. I've been wanting to upgrade those knobs for a while. But I want them to light up at night (like a small dot), telling me which stage it's turned into. Do yours light up?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
^ Looks good. I've been wanting to upgrade those knobs for a while. But I want them to light up at night (like a small dot), telling me which stage it's turned into. Do yours light up?

They don't light up, but I don't think it would be hard to figure out a way for other knobs to light up

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
When I was looking for knobs I had given that some thought. I thought about using a 1/16" drill bit or a dremel tool to make an illuminated pointer, and then using some kind of clear or frosted plastic inside to to make it look more finished (instead of just having a hole).

If I ever find out what my knobs are I'll let you know. I think they day I pulled them I was going car to car trying to find something before the scrapyard closed, and I can't remember what car they came from. I want to say it was a VW.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks, Chris. I'll go to the junkyard sometime soon and see what I can find.

In other news I found that the bayson r v1 lip is back in stock and I'm very tempted to order it...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
They don't light up, but I don't think it would be hard to figure out a way for other knobs to light up
Yeah I'm sure there are some fun ways. But I like things being PNP hehe.

When I was looking for knobs I had given that some thought. I thought about using a 1/16" drill bit or a dremel tool to make an illuminated pointer, and then using some kind of clear or frosted plastic inside to to make it look more finished (instead of just having a hole).

If I ever find out what my knobs are I'll let you know. I think they day I pulled them I was going car to car trying to find something before the scrapyard closed, and I can't remember what car they came from. I want to say it was a VW.
Seems like upgrading 6gen knobs is quite difficult to meet one's liking, b/c I don't see this particular upgrade that much. Only person reminds me of this mod atm is Richard (Shenaniganz08) b/c I remember he had several collections of knobs.

In other news I found that the bayson r v1 lip is back in stock and I'm very tempted to order it...
If you get the v1, I'll say: "Damn.. You get it like you change your clothes!"

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Car is going to my dad's friend's shop this weekend to finally get fixed.

Recent updates on more me personally than the car is that I started a new job a couple days ago at a ford dealership. I get paid slightly less than the old job but I get more hours, it's closer, and I work with some of my friends. I have to admit the newer fords are pretty nice. I was washing one the other day and that's when I decided that is the color I want on my car. It's a magnetic metallic. Paint is possibly coming soon. If someone could photoshop this color on my car that would be awesome or find an accord with a color similar to this? Also opinions are welcomed as long as they are constructive and not mean. thanks!

image1_zpsd8ef5837.jpg

snydas1987

Reaction score
hey mate,
whats the size and offset of these rims?? How much lip do they have??? looks like 3"-3.5" of lip...
cheers.
Also did you wrap your climate control in 3M carbon wrap or real carbonfibre?? how did it go around the tighter corners/edges?
snyds

Back