6GA Members Ride Video

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
its already been made, now if enough people wanted to make a video with some rolling shots, dyno's, etc, and the videos weren't crap quality or horrible sound i would consider editing another video together

iHazSnail

Reaction score
is one enough? haha nah but seriously i think this could use a few more cars

BLACK SUNSHINE

Reaction score
That turned out great, wish i would have had some better pics to submit, but like so many have said already there is always next year.....But Big props to john for taking all the time to put this together.:beer: Again thanks bro.....

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
I was expecting a lot more cars.. seems more like a popularity video, how lame.

on a positive note, the music was all good except for that "wack" song, it just ruined it.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
It sucks my car was a work in progress the whole time, I just couldn't put a pic up on the stock rims and I didn't have any good old ones. It was fun working on it and it came out great.

If you can get some actual video, I think a re-edit would be worth while. I can't watch pictures for 10 min but if you spread it out more with nice vids, that would be cool.

Anyway, nice work man, I just saw this after my e-mail, I thought you may have a teaser up, glad to see the whole thing.

Back