Function & Form Type II - "Group Buy Special" August Only!!!

NASOHC

Reaction score
when's the last day I can get in on this? Im out gettin a 2nd job for my expensive hobby.. lol

yeah whens the last day i can get on this as well? thanks^^

Again, if you're seriously interested, let me know asap - I'll update the first page with list. As soon as I have 5 people, I'll be expecting you guys to pay for your kit within 3 days (EX. If we have 5 people by August 10th, you ALL pay by August 13th in order to lock Group Buy) You still have to wait till the end of month to get your kit shipped. WHY? Because there are probably other people who don't have the money till end of month or whatever so they'll be added to list accordingly but required to pay no later than August 30th. This way, on August 31st, I will head down to F&F, pay for all of the kits and have them shipped the following day.

NOTE: There's no group buy until we have a minimum of 5 people paid.

Don't wait till the last minute if you can afford to do this now - it'll make things a lot easier for everyone.

Last edited:

98acclude

Reaction score
well I would say sign me up but Im not sure on if I'll have all of it... I have a good feeling but Im not 100% otherwise I'd just send you money now. :p but let me see what I can do and I'll get back on this...

oh another question is... are there only going to be 5 ppl in this group buy? or is that the minimum amount of ppl to get the group buy started?

jaron001

Reaction score
how many people are actually interested in these? id like to get a set but im not tryin to wait till sept. :beer:

NASOHC

Reaction score
well I would say sign me up but Im not sure on if I'll have all of it... I have a good feeling but Im not 100% otherwise I'd just send you money now. :p but let me see what I can do and I'll get back on this...

oh another question is... are there only going to be 5 ppl in this group buy? or is that the minimum amount of ppl to get the group buy started?

Yes, 5 is the minimum - usually, they've asked for 10 like most people but this is a nice small group to get an awesome deal.

how many people are actually interested in these? id like to get a set but im not tryin to wait till sept. :beer:

I've had A LOT of inquiries - I'd like to know too! :thumbsup:

Back