*Slammed Thread* (56k)

jdm00accord

Reaction score
this is my slammed civic, im about to trade it for another 6th gen tho. :D finally!

9ab5c5e9.jpg

cf85676e.jpg

ed4951ec.jpg

b5115e15.jpg

0e6fac9b.jpg

6dccb5fe.jpg

d676e1f6.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
what..? can't say I've ever thought of looking into this kinda stuff. I'm curious now, you have any specific sites you like for that kinda info lemmy?

They're just saying that washing your car by hand is far superior than a drive through wash, which I agree with.

What I do is:

1) Spray the car down with water
2) Fill a bucket with soap & water
3) Wash the car with a microfiber mitt/sponge (top to bottom)
4) Use a separate sponge to scrub the wheels/muffler tips
5) Repeat steps 1-4
6) Spray down
7) Dry with chamois

jdm00accord

Reaction score
haha thanks dude. its too low to be my daily tho. i cant take it down the gravel road to get to my work so im gonna have to get rid of it for something else haha.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
lol i seeee haha but shoot im sure whateva ya next car is will be just as great.. and are those wheels 16x8.5 or by 8

truWarier02

Reaction score
Some sweet cars in your post truwarier!!!! What city is that where the s2k is driving on interstate?

Oh and I never understood why people with such nice cars wash them at places like that. Just ruins the paint

Thanks! I have 3500+ car pictures saved on my HD haha. As for the s2k, it has Washington plates and I'm guessing it's in Seattle?

And if I ever had to go to one of those car wash places (thankfully I don't), I would at least bring my own washing mitt, soaps, buckets, etc.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Thanks! I have 3500+ car pictures saved on my HD haha. As for the s2k, it has Washington plates and I'm guessing it's in Seattle?

After you said Seattle I checked, and from comparing the buildings I believe you are correct. Don't think I would ever own a convertible in Seattle. He probably has maybe 2 days a year he can have the top off

Back