Anyone getting a lot of this lately?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Serverbizzy_zpsffe68f84.jpg

Happens pretty regularly with me.. And I'm not even on as much as usual lately.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Enough that I realized we have no Signet Silver Metallic sedan pictured in the top bar versions...

kthung

Reaction score
I used to get it a lot. Multiple times a day, but typically between 10PM-12AM EST. But lately (past day or two) has been a little better?

Edit: nevermind still happens. Any status on a fix?

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
This caused me to not be able to log on today from 3:30 PM Central time to just a bit ago... I took a second and looked to see how many people were online. It says roughly 100, so I lurked around to see who is online. What I discovered is alarming. Over half of our vistors who are supposedly on the sight are Adbots from Google, lurking around, and I have a suspicious feeling this is what's slowing/hurting the site. I understand a need to advertise to help fund the site, but is there a cap to be placed on the constant usage by these bots? I don't know, maybe I'm in the wrong, but unless there aren't huge issues with the hosting server, then this is the only conclusion I can come to. You guys are like my extended online family, and this one of my ways in taking a step back to relax by visiting the forum, and over the past couple weeks, the downtime for myself has been more downtime then available up time. Just food for thought. :beer:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I was on at 2:30 ish today and as soon as I finished typing a reply to a thread, it went down. I tried to log in throughout the day and I couldn't get back on until about midnight or so.

That's a good 9 (give or take) hours of the server being down.

Maybe it's just me

Back