V6 or I4 EX Brake Proportioning Valve

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I need the brake proportioning valve from eiter any V6, or the I4 EX edition. Basically, it needs to be from any model of the car with rear disc brakes. Thanks, please let me know what you guys have!

- Nikita

Chorilored

Reaction score
I don't have ABS either, it may not work for me? I need one from car without ABS but that has rear disc brakes.

I was going to buy one of these when i did my rear disk swap, but forgot about it lol. btw im pretty sure all rear disk accords have ABS correct me if im wrong. because the 4cyl ex models only have disk like the one i got mine off of has those ABS "teeth" on the hub. Why do you need it now? ive been driving around with out it for a bout a year and it brakes pretty good. but if it improves brakeing ill buy one to!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
See after my 5-lug swap, I drove around and brakes worked perfectly for me too! I am just wondering how much BETTER they will work with the proper valve. I am also wondering if the effects of the valve would even still be there, if ABS is absent (since it's made for ABS)..

Last edited:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I'm 90% sure it wont work if you removed ABS from your car. All rear disc brake vehicles on the CG and Prelude have ABS. Drums don't. You have more piping to work with for the ABS system using an EX proportional valve. And most your braking is in the front. Just switch to a Dot 4 braking fluid. Save your $$$$ I did the rear disc conversion, along with my buddy's CG and our cars are just fine. *Knock on wood* lol

Back