Civic but not accord

Accordx

Reaction score
Yeah one of my buddies had a 98 civic and he could get decent parts on the cheap while I have to sift through a ton of garbage aftermarket stuff and the quality parts are pricey or have to be modified to fit. My car stock would still beat his little civic with a full exhaust any day though haha

capsidx

Reaction score
Yeah one of my buddies had a 98 civic and he could get decent parts on the cheap while I have to sift through a ton of garbage aftermarket stuff and the quality parts are pricey or have to be modified to fit. My car stock would still beat his little civic with a full exhaust any day though haha

Exactly my point. We have to dumpster dive while the civic guys get all the best parts. I mean at least civics have the reputation of sounding like dirt bikes and being slow as heck. Not too much is said about the accord. Its like we're street ninjas sneaking up on the accords little brother and blowing by while they struggle to even get remotely close. As far as drag racing goes people just go with the civic because of the weight. Personally I hear bisi is a pioneer with the F series but I have heard mixed things with cam shafts breaking and such. That seems to be the only 'quality' place you can get parts for the f23. Other than that you can get strong rods and piece together a turbo kit. You can forget about N/A if you have an endless wallet. The last option is a swap which costs money and depending on the engine you will have fun finding parts that bolt up.

Accordx

Reaction score
Haha yeah his civic sounded like a bumblebee and a lawnmower at the same time, I'll take the sound of the f23+CAI any day haha. It's true though, it's possible to build the f23 but it's just very inconvenient and somewhat pricey to do considering it's a 4cyl that could blow up if you aren't smart with how you build it. Also I'm trying to set aside money in case my auto transmission eats it so I'm not buying a lot of parts at the moment :shrug:

capsidx

Reaction score
Haha yeah his civic sounded like a bumblebee and a lawnmower at the same time, I'll take the sound of the f23+CAI any day haha. It's true though, it's possible to build the f23 but it's just very inconvenient and somewhat pricey to do considering it's a 4cyl that could blow up if you aren't smart with how you build it. Also I'm trying to set aside money in case my auto transmission eats it so I'm not buying a lot of parts at the moment :shrug:

If you save enough you can have my mint 5 speed gearbox with the headers :karate:

capsidx

Reaction score
Haha give me about 20 years and maybe I'll have enough saved by then lol :shrug:

Given the amount of people on this forum that are "about to do a manual swap" for the past 5 years, its safe to say ill probably always have this extra transmission lol.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
No, Motorcycles scare the isht out of me lol. Id rather die in a cage with an airbag rather than a two wheeled monster that accelerates faster than the flying nimbus lol. Do you enjoy riding though? I've heard there's nothing quite like it. Also that bike in your sig :love:

:lawl:

shit yeah i enjoy it. one might say there's nothing else like it :lawl:

and thanks, i make the same face every time i go in the garage haha. can't wait for this cold weather to go away so i can get back to riding.

capsidx

Reaction score

and thanks, i make the same face every time i go in the garage haha. can't wait for this cold weather to go away so i can get back to riding.

Ive always been a 4 wheel kind of guy but im too reckless to own a bike and just cruise lol. Maybe one day since im moving somewhere nicer.

Accordx

Reaction score
Given the amount of people on this forum that are "about to do a manual swap" for the past 5 years, its safe to say ill probably always have this extra transmission lol.

Haha true, I'm just too busy and broke to do everything that I'd like to on my car since I've got school/work and people lol. I've still got a new door to work on, a valve cover to paint, and I have the paint for my skirts/bumper so they'll match my lip but I don't have time :/

datechboss101

Reaction score
Since there isn't any aftermarket for the CG, looks like I gotta get a new car and make that my project car...

A person a friend of mine knows died in a motorcycle accident recently.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back