White sedan mudflaps or no

Hoff Daddy

Reaction score
Surely some of you know what a white 99 lx sedan looks like, should I leave the little mudflap things on? I could post pictures tomorrow to help you guys decide, but I really don't feel like trying to get those screws off that are probably filled with dirt and like 2 inches away from the wheel at 11 o'clock. It would be pretty easy to blend the colors if the spots are faded or the flap left a line, I've got all the tools and cleaners for that. I have never actually had both flaps off at the same time with both bumpers on the car, so even though I have thought about it, I have no idea how it will look. I probably couldn't make up my mind anyway, you guys tell me.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
People seem to like the mudflaps on if there is no lip kit.

Can't really rock both anyway.

If you aren't gettinng a lip kit, leave them on and colour match them.

:challenge:

Hoff Daddy

Reaction score
This. Mud flaps look so much better when paintmatched.

And they aren't hard to remove.

That's not a bad idea to paint match them. I like the black skirts and door trim on the lx over the paint matched on the ex but once I get it lowered a bit then everything is paint matched, that will look right.

I find getting past the wheel to get the flaps off is tricky. I usually put my phillips bit in a ratchet, but it's hard to keep the bit in the socket and the bit in the screw. Dirt stuck up in the screw doesn't help either. God I hate living on gravel.

Back