ARGH!! I hate parking garages!

kthung

Reaction score
IMG_20140418_015731_zps519c0053.jpg

[VENT]
WTFFF. How do you scrape this badly and not even leave a note. People that don't know how to park shouldn't be allowed to drive!! And I'm even parked at the end of an aisle so I don't know who did it.
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:
[/VENT]

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
suns of bi*ches, they D*cker'ed it.

I feel ya, I have had a total of 4 people dent, scrape and D*cker my rear bumper and front bumper covers. Only 1 person stayed around to let me know they scraped my front bumper cover in order to file an insurance claim through thier insurance. It was a 68 year old former Christian Pastor -- god bless his soul.

kthung

Reaction score
Unfortunately they only have cameras at the entrances. No cameras on each floor

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you had done this to someone else's car, would you have left a note with your info? A lot of people complain when this happens to them, but then they'd do the same thing (not saying you would).

Sorry about your luck though, people can be shitty. Is the paint cracked/missing? If the dark stuff is from the other car you should be able to clean that up.

Last edited:

kthung

Reaction score
If you had done this to someone else's car, would you have left a note with your info? A lot of people complain when this happens to them, but then they'd do the same thing (not saying you would).

Sorry about your luck though, people can be shitty. Is the paint cracked/missing? If the dark stuff is from the other car you should be able to clean that up.

I would leave a note. Something like this isn't worth filing an insurance claim but I'd probably pay for repainting the bumper. The black stuff is the plastic of my bumper underneath the paint. I'd be a lot more upset but I do have some paint left over and was planning on repainting my bumper anyways.

jcanni

Reaction score
That sucks man. It looks like that isn't a space to right of your car. It probably a divider or something that is lot narrower which explains why they smashed into you. Atleast it is just a respray ($300ish), not claim worthy. Maybe take the bumper off and put it on yourself to save a little cash.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sam thing happened to me before. I was parked at a end spot too.... now I make sure I park at the end spot that doesn't have any traffic coming thru on both side.

Before:
IMG_0783.jpg

After Rubbing Compound and polish:
IMG_0795.jpg

Final step: Bandaid FTW.
BumperFix002.jpg

Last edited:
Back