FS: AP1 Honda S2000 Steering Wheel

scanlessfool

Reaction score
Available for purchase is a used Honda S2000 AP1 leather wrapped OEM steering wheel. The steering wheel is in nice shape for its age, but does display some imperfections such as the small dent on the center emblem. It will come with the airbag and is not missing anything. If you are in the market to change out your larger diameter steering wheel, this not only offers something smaller, but also safety in addition to enhancing the feeling of driving.

As with all my sales, take a very good look at the pictures and should you have any questions, feel free to contact me. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to examine the pictures closely, read the fine print, and ask questions prior to purchasing. Upon money being sent, the buyer has also agreed that they have read the description thoroughly and understand the aforementioned in the description. Under no circumstances will there be exchanges or refunds issued.

Price: $250 shipped
Trades: No

ZZHOw3e.jpg

Brad2274

Reaction score
bump for a good item!
before anyone asks the air bag should be plug n play for anyone 98-99 since it's single stage, (idk about 00 but 01-02 are definetly dual) i was trying to get a hold of an ap1 airbag for a while and never found one, swapping charge is also possible if you are dual, i did it with single but it's sketchy.
Hard to find item and nice price for the setup!

Back