-=[ CCFL Ftw! ]=-

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Nice guy that looks pretty cool - is that the amber colored strip you ended up ordering? Looks real legit. For a clean look I think it's between a plain white one or the one you have going. With it blinking for the turn signal.. that looks real sexy!

matty2013

Reaction score
They look pretty dope at night, I changed my turn signal bulb to an led one and man do I ever have the hyberblinker now :p I could give people seizures while changing lanes

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
They look pretty dope at night, I changed my turn signal bulb to an led one and man do I ever have the hyberblinker now :p I could give people seizures while changing lanes

Careful not to get pulled over for that.. some places it is illegal to change the blink rate.

dynasty

Reaction score
Careful not to get pulled over for that.. some places it is illegal to change the blink rate.

i think as along as it is red or amber, you should be okay. but yeah. some states could be a bitch about the blink rate.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Is the blink rate law enforced in Canada?

You could probably get away with it if you told the cop your relay is messed up, but you won't get away two consecutive times.. depending on how much dicks the cops are, and how strict the laws are.

matty2013

Reaction score
I've never heard of blink rate enforcing up hear, but then again who wants seizure inducing lights, drives me crazy listening to clickclickclickclickclickclickclick at a red light

dynasty

Reaction score
sometimes it clicks fast if one of your coil from your bulbs is out. so that should def. get you out of a ticket. but after that, i would suggest switching the bulb. but yes. i have a red LED bulb on my rears and it clicks pretty fast. i actually like it so people would know that i'm attempting to turn. haha

Back