-=[ Eyelids RESURRECTED! {56K OK}]=-

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Well guys I guess I made the best out of a crappy situation with my eyelids. If you remember, I recently posted a thread about them being broken in a carwash..

Well I today decided to rip off the blinker extension on other one as well, sand them both down nicely, repaint, wetsand and clear coat them!

I don't really like the way they look in terms of shape (compared to the full deal) but until I get new ones this is what it's gonna be; paint and clearcoat came out awesome! I guess it makes it look not half bad because the lights look like the eyes of Spawn, from the movie or cartoon.. kinda bada$s I guess..

img2015ji2.jpg

img2018hs0.jpg

img2016cm4.jpg

What do you guys think?

On another note, is it just me or does the right (on picture) high beam need another coat of Krylon? (Maybe it's just me - give your opinions)

nexTOme

Reaction score
ehh....i'd rock with no eyelid till get new ones if i were you....

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
looks a little ghetto, I've seen these on a bunch of 5th-gens though. The lids are SPW's that I bought on ebay for like $20 and $10 bucks shipping.. real pricey i think.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I would just take them off. Well, personally i would take them off and leave them off for good but i'd wait till you get the full ones. Not really feeling the look.

ccordex00

Reaction score
nice front...u missing the H logo tho...I say eyelids for dark cars...have u think in getting any civic fogs?

Back