**Feeler** Battery Relocation DIY (to trunk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
I would like to see this as well even tho I have a v6.... just kinda curious on how you ran it and the "personal" things that you did.... Seeing some peoples ingenuity/creativity is intriguing.....while others is just....uh.... yea....

AFAccord

Reaction score
Well there are probably a hundred different combinations of how to mount the box, whether to use a box, remove the tray to make room or just cut it. what do do with the carpet, which side to run the cable on, whether to run it inside or outside, what type of fuse to use, fuse box, where to connect the box, to use an emergency cut off switch or not, where to mount it, power or ground, all sorts of crap. So, I guess I'll just share my experience with it all.

I'll write it up tonight in a separate thread, and this one can then be deleted.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
er.. ran it underneath? That's not smart, but whatever floats your boat.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
I would like to see this as well even tho I have a v6.... just kinda curious on how you ran it and the "personal" things that you did.... Seeing some peoples ingenuity/creativity is intriguing.....while others is just....uh.... yea....

I guess I'll post pictures of mine then.

CHID0

Reaction score
Go for it....been thinkin about doing it too but not for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back