I heavily modded my accord...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
:lawl:

umm, let's be honest. If you're buying a Subaru, you're not going to be using it for rallying regardless.

because you're not Ken Block or you don't live in France or the Netherlands.

various other reasons..

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
here you guys go, finally had time to take some pics...not much and not very good angles so don't starting *****ing about it. i know.
Siela2.jpg

Siela4.jpg

Siela7.jpg

Siela11.jpg

Siela15.jpg

Siela16.jpg

Siela17.jpg

Siela19.jpg

Yeah, your car is pure sex. You dont need to live in france to rally LOL. Have you ever heard of the American rally team, ken block was a part of it. There are PLENTY of rally events on the east and west coast. I have some videos of my rally in the sand if you want proof.

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
:lawl:

umm, let's be honest. If you're buying a Subaru, you're not going to be using it for rallying regardless.

because you're not Ken Block or you don't live in France or the Netherlands.

various other reasons..

doesn't mean i want to lower the functionality of the car to look nicer like what i've done to my accord. yea my accord is low, yea it looks good, but i can't go more than 50mph on NYC highways, i don't want to be like that in the WRX. i want to just drive and not care about the road.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
what are you talking about?

I wasn't even talking to you :lawl:

ok now I'm talking to you.

I'm not even saying you should lower your car, I'm saying basically no Subaru owner uses theirs for rallying.

that's like a 10% piece of the buyer's market, so drop the delusions of grandeur.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
I dont think its a question that both Subaru and Mitsubishi produce a nice car. It simply comes down to symmetrical AWD. The STI has a much better snap off the line and the car tends to stay straighter on dirt or snow.

The evo is based more off being a road car than a rally car, though it is used for rally. Ive driven both, so I can say they are both nice but the new STI does have the edge when it comes to balance. Subarus generally have a better resale value as well, atleast in my area.

They are both fun cars to drive, head to head though in a rally, the STI does have the edge. Im pretty much a rally addict, so im not just talking out of my ***. The evo needs more suspension mods to rally, the STI comes stock with all you need minus the rally wheels/tires.

But then again, how many people ACTUALLY use these cars what they are intended for anyways? I know when I buy a subaru its going to be used for rally, im not going to dump the car hella flush...its just not right.

OP, if you want to meet some real subaru owners I would highly suggest you register at DIRTYIMPREZA.COM.

yea i'll definitely check that site out. im currently at nasioc and 3gwrx.com. mista jc wanted me to join SCS but im not in socal lol..way off hehe.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

I'm not even saying you should lower your car, I'm saying basically no Subaru owner uses theirs for rallying.

that's like a 10% piece of the buyer's market, so drop the delusions of grandeur.

Maybe where you live they don't, but in the Northwest and Northeast, rally is super popular. There are rally X events every month up here. There are always American Rally tours, I usually attend most of them.

Most of the people that rally are adults, the kids like to lower the cars...but most of them cannot afford the new subarus so they are butchering the bug eye models.

I wasnt talking about the original evos John. The new ones are not built out of the factory for rally like the STI's are. And thats the truth. There is one rockstar EVO X that they use, but %70 of cars in the American Rally are Subarus.

Last edited:

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

lol it's ok bud, you don't always have to be a dick. just be nice. that works too. :ohyou:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I dont see why this has to turn into a hater club, cant we all just get along. :slap:

Back