What the firetruck is this???

datechboss101

Reaction score
The bracket came off the actual seat? I thought you meant the floor underneath. In that case definitely not for a cd changer, only thing i can think of is its a mount for a power motor if it was going to be added as a option at the dealership, sort of like how some cars will come prewired for fog lights. Someone with full power seats needs to post a pic of the bottom of the seat.

Edit: i have lumber adjustment the motor is mounted to the rail on the driverside. Looking at the pic you posted it doesnt even look possible for a motor to be mounted. Im stumped.

It came from that general area, can't tell exactly its location if it was from the seat or from the floor. Either way, I'll have to take out the seat and see where this would fit. I may also have to take out the passenger side too, just to double check.

Doppelganger59!

Reaction score
This same thing fell out of my front bumper upon removal. I have no idea what it is so it never went back on my car. I thought maybe it was something to do with the front license plate bracket. We don’t have front plates so I removed the bracket but didn’t see this piece until I removed the front bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back