FS: Brand new eibach sportlines, RSX shift knob

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
Re: Brand new eibach sportlines, neuspeed strut bar

really trying to get these about by the end of the summer, along with the shift knob!!

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Brand new eibach sportlines, neuspeed strut bar

Does it matter for the strut bar, 4cyl or v6?

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
im in richmond virginia and i need springs...wont be here long tho goin back to texas soon... thats were my home resides.. if there 2in drop springs il give u 150 shipped here...not far from phili i think...at least not compared to texas

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
Sup everyone, haven't been on here in awhile! As I previously stated, I gave up on my accord. The philly streets and people have turned it into something hideous haha.

Anyways, I still have these Eibach Sportlines for sale, they are brand new....looking to sell them....forget they were still even here at my parents house.

Best offer, trying to get these out NOW!

Thanks guys

coloradoavs97

Reaction score
Fellas,

Long time since ive been back here. Cleaning out my house and forgot all about these, I don't even have my accord anymore....

Anyways, these have been sitting in my den and have no need to be here, I'm taking the best offer, or first...

Please let me know, i prefer not to ship them and rather do meet up local...ie philly, nj

Thanks!

JniG

Reaction score
Lmao..2 years and still no takers. GLWS man hopefully someone will throw you something sooner or later.

Back