What'd you do to your accord today?

Teesak

Reaction score

Did it come with the both ends of the cruise control plug ins? I got the same wheel and it only has the adapter on the wheel, and the one on the car to the stock steering wheel is different.
I'm sure its as easy as finding the part number and ordering it.

CokeZero

Reaction score

Nice!, is there a difference between the ap1 and ap2?

Ive found some ap2's for $30 shipped online but no airbag. . Did you get a good deal on that one?

You sure have picked up a lot of cool parts lately. Coupe already looked great and it's only getting better.

@CokeZero, that's quite the collection of cars haha. How do you like the shaved door handles? I think they look good but they're quite annoying lol

I loved them. They are awesome but like any mechanical part, they get old and tired. When they need replacing they become a pain.

& that's not even a dent in the amount of vehicles ive owned. lol

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I like my cruise & volume buttons, I dislike my worn-out leather wheel...

I dislike airbags (<car tech & fire fighter)

Thinkin about makin a woody (aftermarket wood wheel) IF I can figure out how to swap buttons...

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nice!, is there a difference between the ap1 and ap2?

Ive found some ap2's for $30 shipped online but no airbag. . Did you get a good deal on that one?

AP1 I believe in single stage. I know the switched to dual in 2006. I bought this local for a pretty good deal. Does anyone know if I need the SRS Hub?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
made this:
10470246_10100679849668329_6747066901578065622_n.jpg

DO NOT 'bump' my car...Made this, ugly lil thing, has spikes to stab your car, working on chaining these to hold you for 'interrogation.'

[edit] I have been hit by a car FOUR times in 3 years, once f'd my accord (which I restored), once when the ***** ran from me (skinny, ~40yo woman, tan Corolla, if you spot her), once by a black 96-00 Civic, and once Brandy Farnsworth hit me while I was LEGALLY STANDING (not driving, standing still) and it damn near killed me (does unconscious for a month+ count for ****?) then I got more penalties than she did. I got my licence pulled 2x as long, and a longer, more severe licence suspension, than she did...when it was because of her illegal actions.

Next person to do it...throw your keys ON THE GROUND...or meet my .22LR (which I carry legally)

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score
made this:
10470246_10100679849668329_6747066901578065622_n.jpg

DO NOT 'bump' my car...Made this, ugly lil thing, has spikes to stab your car, working on chaining these to hold you for 'interrogation.'

^ WOW! looks like you're getting ready for the apocalypse.

I would suggest having it tucked under the bumper, connected to solenoid that pumps it out and a recoil. If it's a hit and run they prob won't even bother to get out the car. Also a cheap license plate cam that activates on impacts when key is out. AND if you really wanna get Nasty you can have the bumper (automatic pun intended) mechanics hooked up to shoot out a bit of spray paint. Kinda like the dye packs that banks use. I hear orange is the new black.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Yeah, I used available resources :shrug:

Actually, thinking about adding a F & R licence plate camera, linked to radio (Android, dual cam inputs), and the oem alarm, to save/email any time it is 'activated'

I also have a video camera inside the car, that views out the windshield and the rear view mirror (broadview/convex), that i activate while I'm driving.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Hit a pothole last night so jarring it knocked my radar unit loose from the windshield. I think if the Works had been on it might have bent the lip. Luckily no damage that I can tell, but wonder if it changed the alignment or not.

Gettin older. Though the drivetrain has just 85k.

temporary-38.jpg

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit a pothole so jarring it knocked my radar unit loose from the windshield. I think if the Works had been on it might have did the rim in. Luckily no visible/audible/tangible damage, but wonder if it changed the alignment or not.

I think your alignment should be fine. Same thing happened to me this past summer on the highway, as soon as I hit, I had to correct the steering instantly, I felt it right away. Went to the shop, surely enough, my toe was way out, luckily, we got it back in.

Back