Tune up a F20B6

Teq

Reaction score
hy...

I've got a F20B5 Engine in my Accord Coupe CG4 and i want to tune it up a little bit. now the engine has 147 hp and i want to reach 200hp without a engine-swap! what do you think about a turbocharger or supercharger?

what would be the best for my automatic transmission? would these turbocharger fit ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/250HP-HONDA-ACCORD-F20-F22-Turbocharger-Turbo-Kit-HKS_W0QQitemZ320078087748QQihZ011QQcategoryZ43120QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

greets from austria, andi

turboputz

Reaction score
There's a dude on here selling a bnib ZEX wet nitrous kit for 400. Can't beat that with a stick, and 200 hp easy. Autos suck period. swap to manual, nitrous, go play.

Teq

Reaction score
the problem is a nitrous kit is very very illegal in austria (europe). if they catch me i will lost my licence. they don't like gas in cars ;-)

supercharger or turbocharger are allowed in austria! i think that a supercharger would be the best for the gearbox ??

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'd have to find someone or someplace to fabricate a supercharger setup for you. Since you said the 6thgen's arent very popular there, I wish you luck cuz we can't even get one made for us here.

Belgian CG4

Reaction score
I always heard that an auto isn't strong enough. Even @2psi it won't take long for it to brake.
Swap to manual and turbocharge.

Back