Upcoming ROTM Themes!!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Best noob/OG actually sounds pretty good! I don't think I will do "best insert color" just because there are so many and only certain colors would have good competition. And the U.S. vs Canada would be biased, as if every ROTM isn't already haha.

I can't decide if I will do a Ride of the Year. That seemed to be pretty popular. IF we did that would bump the "Best Noob" and "Best OG" to next year. Which I guess it ok. Did everyone like the Ride of the Year? Which is only the ROTM winners from that year up for nomination.

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
What if some of those were like, shared ROTM's? Like group best noob & best OG together for one month, and we could do the regions all in one month to? the voting may be complicated, but it could be interesting

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
What if some of those were like, shared ROTM's? Like group best noob & best OG together for one month, and we could do the regions all in one month to? the voting may be complicated, but it could be interesting

Yeah that would be nice, but I am not sure on how we could do the voting. Unless we just had multiple threads. I don't think you can have multiple polls per thread?? I still wish the poll results could be hidden because I know people click view results before they actually vote.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
This might be a dumb idea, but maybe instead of a poll people could just pm their votes to you or whom ever would be in charge of that task.

I mean if you add up the results in the average rotm it's not like we're talking about 1,000 people. It's at most like 100 people.

It might make a little more work for the person tallying up the results, but I mean it would solve a couple things.

1. people wouldn't be able to see who everyone was voting for
2. the winner would remain a surprise instead of people already knowing after like one day of voting (a much more fun prospect in my opinion)
3. people could still comment about the voting in the thread, but it would probably eliminate arguing about voting in any way since it's done through your own means because you have to physically pm to vote

The way I see it, it would solve multiple situations and yet only create a little more work in the process.

Back