ROTM: Christmas!!

kn0x47

Reaction score
Aight guys time to show your holiday spirit. This rotm will be perfect for you guys that don't feel like your car is good enough for it because voting will be based on how well you integrate you holiday spirit with your car.

THEME: This theme will probably require you to go out a take a new pic of your car. Somehow decorate your car to show your holiday spirit. Whether you have decorations you're leaving on it for a week or if you just decorate it just to take a pic then that's ok too. Use your imagination and I hope to see some new people enter.

To enter this ROTM, PM me:
1. A photo of your car decorated and at least 4 other photos
2. A link to your Member's Ride thread

Example:
OG 00accord4cyl

Just Some Christmas Spirit by Eric.Renshaw, on Flickr

and thursday i'll be plastidipping the lip of my rims green and finding a Rudolf nose for the car.

If you have any questions PM me or ask here

Happy Holidays!

and as always... please don't announce when you've enter. Entries will be announced in the voting thread

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
We’ve had a few people get pretty creative with this in the past, let’s see who can up the ante.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Maybe I should buy a roof rack and get this party started with my new ride. I do have my traditional Santa hanging from the back of the car. Going on about 6 years of doing that

juicebox00

Reaction score
Can't enter the contest as the car still isn't running, but here's my share from 2 years back.

BM3fjLf.jpg

Back