What'd you do to your accord today?

ponglynn777

Reaction score
So i tried installing a fit steering wheel on the accord ..

It was not plug and play, the srs plug was different. I did get a shot of it mounted though.

image-6_zps3bffa357.jpg

Excuse the horrid night phone picture haha .

If those red emblem inserts were not there it'd look better for sure .. but unfortunately it doesn't even plug in, so its a no go for anyone looking for oem honda steering wheels to put on their 6ga. And I believe this steering wheel is the same as the 2006 onward civics.

t'was googling and found this :
1493820057_large.jpg

Haven't seen anyone with the woodgrain instrument cluster bezel trim, shifter trim, power outlet trim, chrome? door handle trim and chrome air vent trim.. Oh and that old *** woodgrain cell phone :lawl:

love what u did here...this is the latest GE thats why theres a slight mod..but fits just right...great SW BTW

JackOfClubs

Reaction score
Mike's Car Wash just opened about 10 minutes from my house (first one in Kentucky I think) and they were offering free car washes, so I just couldn't pass that up, especially considering it was the Works Plus wash with the tire shine and undercarriage wash.

Came out better than any drive-thru car wash that I've used before.

edxJqGj.jpg

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Got new decals

aqepepyn.jpg

Contacted this guy on honda tech for the decals. Paid $8 shipped for the HT one and my user name. The I heart my honda one came for free. I recommend this guy for die cut vinyl decals. He makes anything in the world you want, as well as large buys. Don't know where I'm gonna put my username but I thought it would be neat since I've never seen it before. Don't really want the I heart my honda, always found them sorta tacky.. But it was free so you never know. Put the HT one on

3asazesa.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ You can put IluvHonda one under the hood to impress someone mechanics. How about that? :naughty:

Mikey

Reaction score
Contacted this guy on honda tech for the decals. Paid $8 shipped for the HT one and my user name.
$4 isnt TOO bad for decals, I suppose. Guy locally can cut a stack for like $1.50ea though.

Good idea though. If I werent worried about people spamming me, I'd probably come up with something like that.

Back