"Big Three / Grounding Kit" - Improving your electrical grounds

001Stunna

Reaction score
Looking at the pics below...should the pink marked wire be left alone, upgraded, or taken off once the yellow has been upgraded???
Reason for asking is the pink marked wire for me, at the bottom the strands have gone quite bad...
2lj3ip0.jpg
24zlpw5.jpg

EDIT: Went though the thread again and i guess chaning the pink marked wire as well can't hurt...

Last edited:

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Will the P3 terminals fit on a Duralast battery? I was reading some reviews about the P3 terminals and their issue with fitting and it seemed to be some sort of issue. I just wanna be sure before I go off and buy new terminals.. I do need new terminals though, mine are quite corroded..

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Right on! I'm definitely doing this then.. I just have to find some 1/0 Gauge wire and then I'll be surely investing in this. :)

Jianizzle

Reaction score
let me know which wires you buy ^_^. is your car a v6?

I'm going to look anywhere for some cheap 1/0 gauge wire. Maybe an O' Reilys or AutoZone, I hope.. If not, I will find some on the internet.. :skurred:, haha.
And no, my car is an i4 :(

inv4zn

Reaction score
I'm going to look anywhere for some cheap 1/0 gauge wire. Maybe an O' Reilys or AutoZone, I hope.. If not, I will find some on the internet.. :skurred:, haha.
And no, my car is an i4 :(

KnuKonceptz.com has 1/0 gauge at decent prices...1.75 a foot i think, or 3 something if you want the really flexible stuff

SykVSyx

Reaction score
For car audio, those that know, they have twisted/braided wire.

Anyone know if using that would make a difference for grounding purposes as well?

Jianizzle

Reaction score
KnuKonceptz.com has 1/0 gauge at decent prices...1.75 a foot i think, or 3 something if you want the really flexible stuff

I checked the site out a couple days ago, they seem real legit, but no free shipping? :sad: Haha. If I can't find any cheap wire locally, I'll probably order from there.

inv4zn

Reaction score
I checked the site out a couple days ago, they seem real legit, but no free shipping? :sad: Haha. If I can't find any cheap wire locally, I'll probably order from there.

I think it was 8$ shipping for me (ordered 10ft) to Canada...which seems to be not too bad.

Compared to a local shop that wanted 10$ a foot for the same stuff lol.

I'll let you know if the cable is good once it gets here

Back