Just got 2014 ex-l coupe

01sixthGEN

Reaction score
Update guys. Wife was driving the car an some genius in the lane next to her swerved to avoid hitting a dog and hit her. Good news is her she's okay just a fractured wrist from airbag. But front of car is done. Radiator and front brace are also trashed. Car only has 200 miles on it. So that's how my new year started. I'll post some pics up in the morning when I have time.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dafuq...you have to be kidding me. Thats horrible luck, sorry to hear. What happens next?

Speedy recovery to your wife, glad it wasn't worse.

01sixthGEN

Reaction score
Dafuq...you have to be kidding me. Thats horrible luck, sorry to hear. What happens next?

Speedy recovery to your wife, glad it wasn't worse.

Tommorrow morning I gotta call his insurance and go through that hassle. But yeah she's got some pain killers so she's good. It just sucks though bro. But on the bright side by the time it's fixed my coilovers should be in for it lol. So that'll be cool at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, Michael.

Pray for a speedy recovery for your wife.

The front end damage sounds pretty serious though, although I am sure insurance will take care of it. Any frame damage?

Accord2Show

Reaction score
Sorry to here about your luck. But I glad to here your wife is ok for the most part. Hope she has a seedy recovery.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Accidents suk, and I've experienced a few. Wanted to cry when 16yo kid totaled my last civic, I spent hella money on it, but it wasn't covered because it was 93 eg hatch and book value was only $500 despite almost 10 grand in mods...but glad you keeping your head up and everyone safe, the insurance will take care of it man, so stay positive and low is the way to be

Back