JF's 92 Miata

Chris Vu

Reaction score
sema_08_1333.jpg

Get that hardtop!!!!

Or is that one specific to a certain year ?

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I can tell you, this is where he bought his exhaust.
http://www.flyinmiata.com/index.php?deptid=4503&parentid=0&stocknumber=06-17000

Sometimes I wish I had a sedan too, only because if I did then my next car could be a two door.

Agreed. That is one reason I could never buy a convertible that didn't have one, I just absolutely cannot stand the look of a soft top. They pretty much kill a car for me.

I will check on that for ya.

Thanks man. Yeah softtop ftl lol.

sema_08_1333.jpg

Get that hardtop!!!!

Or is that one specific to a certain year ?

Woah. I've never seen that one. Looks almost custom. Like the Spoon hardtop for S2000's.

What kind of info are you looking for?

What all have ya done?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah softtop ftl lol.

Woah. I've never seen that one. Looks almost custom. Like the Spoon hardtop for S2000's.

What all have ya done?

Don't want to thread jack, but it's been a slow process. The motor is currently completely torn down and being rebuilt to stock specs. The interior/top is completely gone. Trying to source a decent hard top, but they get pricey. Waiting to pull the trigger on the suspension (since its regulated by SPEC Miata). We may not end up doing the SPEC thing if plans with the motor rebuild go differently. The majority owner has really been contemplating a turbo build, but he hasn't decided yet. But it's basically just stripped down and sitting in the garage waiting for us to move forward. Since I'm the one doing the majority of the work, it's taking even longer because I'd rather work on the 52 pickup.

doubleclutch

Reaction score
Congrats on the miata! i used my uncles 93 miata for a week, those things are so much fun to drive. +1 for the hardtop, gets rid of that chick car appearance, no offense :hide:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Don't want to thread jack, but it's been a slow process. The motor is currently completely torn down and being rebuilt to stock specs. The interior/top is completely gone. Trying to source a decent hard top, but they get pricey. Waiting to pull the trigger on the suspension (since its regulated by SPEC Miata). We may not end up doing the SPEC thing if plans with the motor rebuild go differently. The majority owner has really been contemplating a turbo build, but he hasn't decided yet. But it's basically just stripped down and sitting in the garage waiting for us to move forward. Since I'm the one doing the majority of the work, it's taking even longer because I'd rather work on the 52 pickup.

Wow. So it's a group project? That is very awesome. I would love to have that with a bunch of friends. I hate that you are about the only working on it. That has to suck. But hellz yeah, get working on the 52. Antique trucks are soooo nice. Good luck on the build man.

Congrats on the miata! i used my uncles 93 miata for a week, those things are so much fun to drive. +1 for the hardtop, gets rid of that chick car appearance, no offense :hide:

Thanks. Yeah, hardtop for sure. Hopefully before the winter :fingerscrossed:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Wow. So it's a group project? That is very awesome. I would love to have that with a bunch of friends. I hate that you are about the only working on it. That has to suck. But hellz yeah, get working on the 52. Antique trucks are soooo nice. Good luck on the build man.

Yea, I mean the guy who owns the majority is somewhat mechanically inclined, so he helps a lot. His dad is the other owner and is basically just a money guy and wants to be able to drive it when(if) it's done. The 52 definitely gets my attention, that is until my son arrives in about a month. Then, more than likely, all the projects I'm working on will go on hold.

Bax

Reaction score
But the bitches love the soft top. :coffee:

when can we expect slammage? :naughty:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
But the bitches love the soft top. :coffee:

when can we expect slammage? :naughty:

hahah yup ... except it leaks :eusa_wall:

Ummm ... slammage will be around Mid october.
I'm gonna save parts and do a full makeover in a weekend :)

plus I gotta wait on a skid plate

Back