Rear wheel hub/bearing

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't come up with anything. I'm doing my rear wheel bearings and hubs soon.

I have a 99 LX with rear drums.

My question is the rear wheel bearing/hub assembly the same on the drum as the disc brake? I'm just trying to figure out what I need to order. The rear wheel bearing thread is for a disc.

I'm sticking with 4 lug and drums. I don't do performance driving and it's just a daily beater to drive to work and back.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I searched and couldn't come up with anything. I'm doing my rear wheel bearings and hubs soon.

I have a 99 LX with rear drums.

My question is the rear wheel bearing/hub assembly the same on the drum as the disc brake? I'm just trying to figure out what I need to order. The rear wheel bearing thread is for a disc.

I'm sticking with 4 lug and drums. I don't do performance driving and it's just a daily beater to drive to work and back.

Must not have looked very hard, as Rock Auto has 5 different manufactures listed with rear hubs and bearings for drum brakes. Timken is a good brand to go with, and it depends on whether or not you have ABS, for pricing. I only mention that last part, as my 99 LX sedan doesn't have ABS. Prices range from 53 to 75 a hub.
I hope this helps.

Back