2004 Lexus ES330

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
This ad is for our 2004 Lexus ES330. My wife purchased this car used from a Lexus dealer in Annapolis, MD. The car has high mileage (171k & will change as it is her daily driver) since we live in Baltimore, but she was driving to Tyson’s Corner, VA for work everyday. I am the service manager at a repair facility & have had my lead technician maintain the car. I made sure the car was safe & reliable since my wife was driving it with my 1 & ½ year old son. The car has nice black leather interior with no rips or tears. It has a lot of factory options like self-leveling HID headlights, in dash 6 disc CD changer, & leather/wood 3 spoke steering wheel. I had an Avital remote start system installed, so the car can be warmed up on the cold winter mornings or cooled down on hot summer days. All maintenance is up to date & the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity tires have plenty of life left.
Only problems with the car is there is a scrape mark on the passenger side of the front bumper where her car was side swiped while parked at the mall. Of course the paint is not perfect for a car that is 7 years old, but it is in good shape.

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/other vehicles/lexusnotag.jpg
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/other vehicles/901.jpg

Please scammers don t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.
KBB on the car in good condition is over $8000. We are asking $7000 or best REASONABLE offer.

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

Back