Socal Sightings!

noelaorozco

Reaction score
Grey coupe with black wheels, dropped and a loud exhaust cursing down Colorado blvd in old town Pasadena today, anyone on here?

truWarier02

Reaction score
White coupe, Megan decal on front windshield, grocery getter sticker on driver fender, white XXR 962, and Magnaflow dual mufflers. Spotted at Flair Starbucks. Do you work there?

Is that you, Randy? Lol

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
This guy works for San Bernardino County over here off of 10FWY and Tippecanoe. Anybody know who it is? He works across the street from me, lol.

20150403_133027.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Was visiting CA on my vacation for a few days, stayed in Torrance.

Saw so many stock coupes out there during my stay, especially 01-02 models in SE trim. Was actually very surprised to see them that many b/c I don't get that a lot up here in the PNW.

Well, on Tuesday Apr 24th, I was on my way to the shopping mall nearby my hotel in Torrance, and I spotted a stanced black coupe with the Wings West front end. I noticed it from oncoming traffic on either Hawthorne Blvd, Sepulveda Blvd, or Madrona Ave around 5 - 6 pm iirc.

The car really reminded me of Cornel's (cjsaccord) 6GA like this:
2016-02-29%2007.22.51_zpsln5uwjep.jpg

The driver looked to be a short haired gentleman with sunglasses on. (Maybe but a Hispanic-like gentleman?) Not so sure if the door handles were in chrome like in this pic but I saw the rear trunk was debadged iirc. Couldn't tell what kind of wheels he had, since the car was already moving tho. I was driving a rent-a-car att, so I really should've honked the horn with my thumb up tho... :banghead:

Was it Cornel's? I remember he was selling his coupe in the beginning of this year, but has he ever sold his yet ??

Not trying to be a stalker here tho haha. But I'm just curious who it was. :thinking:

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Cornell definitely isn't Hispanic lol Don't think he sold it yet either. What are you doing in socal richard?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I could be way off huh lol. Was kinda hard to tell, since he had his window rolled down only halfway haha. But it was w/ the WW front end for sure tho. Let's see what Mr. Cornel has to say about this. :popcorn:

Decided to spend 4-day vacation out there with my wife. I used to live in Redondo Beach for a year and half when I was a child. Wanted to revisit my childhood places in Riviera - Redondo - Torrance to check out some changes 'n differences in comparison with my old memories of 30 years ago lol.

Went to some common places for visitors like Santa Monica, Venice, and Long Beach, Queen Mary ship, Beverly Hills, Chinese Theater, Universal Studios, In-And-Out Hamburgers lol, etc. :)

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I know there is a black coupe with a 98-00 wings West lip kip with TL wheels around the corner from me. But at the time you saw it I was definitely at work. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back