DIY 01-03 Civic Fogs for 98-00 accords

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Last edited:

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Thanks ill take a look n also try to search for a DIY im sure its out there

Did you buy them specifically for the 6G or...?
Nah it was included with hids as a bundle. 01-03 civic fogs plus 3k hids for $79 bux.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Nah it was included with hids as a bundle. 01-03 civic fogs plus 3k hids for $79 bux.

oooh nice! i think thats the route i'll go not too bad a price or maybe i'll see if any civics at the junkyard have them since i can swap em right in AND save money :upyours:...either way i want the 3k HIDs

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
oooh nice! i think thats the route i'll go not too bad a price or maybe i'll see if any civics at the junkyard have them since i can swap em right in AND save money :upyours:...either way i want the 3k HIDs
Itll be better of you got correct ones for your bumper... #justsaying but as long as you can make it look proper.. its all up to you.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Im going to install the civic fogs on mine but my ebay light kit has a red wire that labels it Ignition.... Idk where its suppose to go. Do I connect it to my fuse box on the passenger side of the car in the engine bay? Im super lost atm :(

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Im going to install the civic fogs on mine but my ebay light kit has a red wire that labels it Ignition.... Idk where its suppose to go. Do I connect it to my fuse box on the passenger side of the car in the engine bay? Im super lost atm :(
Mine had that label to but the red power wire goes to the power of the fuse box under the hood the cable coming off the battery.

The ignition will go under the dash,find a open slot to plug it in. You may have to cut the brown plug off and put a new connector to slide in easier. When the key is turned in the on position the light on the foglights switch will be lit.

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
Its easier to run the red wire thru a grommet on the driverside near the cruise control cable.

Plug the ignition in driver side fuse panel.

Back