What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Yup, will be running a dual strut bar setup like Adam, you, Chris, Rich, and the 20-30 others that have done that upgrade before me.

IMG_2909_zpse518ada4.jpg

:coffee:

Welcome to the Club!

:lawl:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Pulled a black leather steering wheel the other day and got around to installing it. Airbag won't work for mine because it's an 01-02 and I have a 98. Ill try and change the airbag color. Still can't get my horn to work though.

Driving with this new wheel is much different. Makes my car not feel so cheap and old.

image1_zps8fe9c147.jpg

sandydoull

Reaction score
My latest project after changing the backlight bulbs on my stereo is to get all switch/guage backlighting working and hopefully improving the looks without making it look tricked out;) Here are some pictures from my wrestling match with screws, plastics and microscopic bulbs. I have now been able to identify all bulbs that are blown and also a couple others that I plan on changing, so I have 22 bulbs on order in total. Also during this project I decided to start compliling a complete list of instrument bulbs for these cars as I have had trouble trying to trawl throw all the posts to fins this out and often times ppl dont write what the name or serial number of the bulb when they post directions for changing etc. I hope that I can get som help from the rest of you guys to complete the list, well here comes the picture highlights sorry for the long post:p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
97kysp.jpg

Haven't been on this forum for a good minute. Here's my update :)
Hey, good to see u again. Really liking your new wheels, besides your previous XXR's. :thumbsup:

Lip kits will set it off, (but I thought you had the front lip already?)

Back