JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Oops, missed that. Lol your criteria are pretty similar to mine for my next car.

So...what is it? IS350? :hide:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Ya it wasnt very easy to do this especially almost 10 years of ownership. Lots of ppl are shocked, im gonna totally miss riding it especially with the accord crew. My mom's place has no space either with 4 cars already including basement tenant. Also the money could help pay some bills off obviously. I dont think Ill be pulling the rear sway bar off but I can def do the tls bar. Those side skirts n rearlip would def finish puzzles coupe off lol. I would prefer to sell stuff to the regulars here, Ill try n get shipping quotes even though it might be bit more cause of border cross shipment. I havent remove any parts or planned the pricing yet.
Yeah, this is really shocking thing for NWA crews I bet.. I was actually hoping to do some photoshoot w/ you at some point this year.. :sad:

Your rear sway bar: understood. TL bar: lmk, when the time comes. ;)

Well, I'm sure you'll be revealing your new ride to us soon or later. Looking fwd to seeing it, man!

JV6

Reaction score
75% of the parts are off the car now, wasn't very fun pulling these things off :'(

33tjbep.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
I'm planning to get TL wheels soon and I want to get that flush look like yours. It says you have 15 and 20 mm spacers? I assume 15 in the front and 20 in the back? Would I be ok with running 20 all around or do you recommend 15 all around?

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Sad to see this beauty torn down, but congrats on the new ride!

When are you going to start parting everything out? Interested in the retros if they are not spoken for already... Good luck with everything.

JV6

Reaction score
I'm planning to get TL wheels soon and I want to get that flush look like yours. It says you have 15 and 20 mm spacers? I assume 15 in the front and 20 in the back? Would I be ok with running 20 all around or do you recommend 15 all around?

Running 20 all around wouldn't be a problem, I ran 20mm on front and 25mm in the rear. That's with an extra 5mm spacer on top of the 15mm + 20mm. I would recommend having the rear 5-10mm more then the front for that stagger look

Sad to see this beauty torn down, but congrats on the new ride!

When are you going to start parting everything out? Interested in the retros if they are not spoken for already... Good luck with everything.

Ty :)

phi1542

Reaction score
What size center caps did you use? 2 11/16" or 2.75"? I bought some fake red H caps that sized at 2.75" and idk why but the 2 fronts fell off after I was driving fast and hard, taking lots of hard turns. Rears were fine though. Not sure if all the turns bent the plastic? idk tbh but not sure what caps will fit the TL wheels. Researching people say 2 11/16" or 2.75" so idk which. thinking about these but not sure they will fit. I dont want it too fall off again in the front and have to waste money again =/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111474866312?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

JV6

Reaction score
What size center caps did you use? 2 11/16" or 2.75"? I bought some fake red H caps that sized at 2.75" and idk why but the 2 fronts fell off after I was driving fast and hard, taking lots of hard turns. Rears were fine though. Not sure if all the turns bent the plastic? idk tbh but not sure what caps will fit the TL wheels. Researching people say 2 11/16" or 2.75" so idk which. thinking about these but not sure they will fit. I dont want it too fall off again in the front and have to waste money again =/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111474866312?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

Sorry but I don't remember what size it is, mine were authentic so it popped in perfectly as the original tl cap. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time over just the caps itself lol.

Only thing I have left are pics from the back of the caps I had
6y1e9l.jpg

not sure if the numbers will help with the sizing

Back