JV6 Lexus is350

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: JV6 Lexus is350 and rx350(Last Page for updates)

The Sport muffler tips looks more beasty, but I wanna see more pics of them! haha.

The IPL is an interesting choice in the NW, but must be so nice to drive around this time of the year. That rear bumper isn't stock is it?

I'm hoping that you'll chose the SA so you can join the club. :)

JV6

Reaction score

The Sport muffler tips looks more beasty, but I wanna see more pics of them! haha.

The IPL is an interesting choice in the NW, but must be so nice to drive around this time of the year. That rear bumper isn't stock is it?

I'm hoping that you'll chose the SA so you can join the club. :)

Yeah it does, it fills the bumper muffler hole a bit better then my tiny stock ones lol. Here's a pic I took last day at my buddy car wash bay

ehygw5.jpg

The IPL has an upgrade over the regular G37 with front and rear bumper change, Side skirts flare more, engine tuned for 15hp more, engine cover with IPL logo, IPL interior etc. Also I was told when bought new, you have to order these cause they don't sit on dealers lot.

Hoping to get SA, will see!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yeah it does, it fills the bumper muffler hole a bit better then my tiny stock ones lol. Here's a pic I took last day at my buddy car wash bay

ehygw5.jpg

The IPL has an upgrade over the regular G37 with front and rear bumper change, Side skirts flare more, engine tuned for 15hp more, engine cover with IPL logo, IPL interior etc. Also I was told when bought new, you have to order these cause they don't sit on dealers lot.

Hoping to get SA, will see!
Thanks for the pic! Yees, they're beautiful!

I see. Sounds like it's the topnotch G37 model. I guess he likes it to be on top of the line, just like his previous 9GA. :boink:

Alright, can't wait! :burnout:

JV6

Reaction score

I was in Taiwan, Saigon, Da Nang, Hue, Singapore, and Monaco for almost a month since August this summer so I haven't really been on since.

Pic of my car before I left the country this summer, cleaned her up really well.

w6tqa1.jpg

I will be leaving the country again to other side of the world this upcoming January 15th to Feb 15th lol.

I will post pics of my recent trip later.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I've been listening to sound clips of IS350's with F-sport intakes/exhaust and Invidia midpipes....sounds soo good. I would be curious to hear a sound clip of your car, your intake/exhaust is all stock except for the F-sport catback right?

Sounds like some amazing travels, if you took pics post em up in the eye candy section.

JV6

Reaction score

I've been listening to sound clips of IS350's with F-sport intakes/exhaust and Invidia midpipes....sounds soo good. I would be curious to hear a sound clip of your car, your intake/exhaust is all stock except for the F-sport catback right?

Sounds like some amazing travels, if you took pics post em up in the eye candy section.

So after a year, I finally have time on my hands to make a sound clip of my f sport exhaust. Here it is lol

Also I have couple more clips on my youtube account there of my recent trip to Vietnam, Thailand, and Malaysia if you browse my channel. I haven't made video clips of my earlier trips from last year when I visted other countries.

Subscribers + Likes will be appreciated! Just starting out this youtube thing lol

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Yo bro Love the Lexus man looks tight I never seen this thread before and I watched your trip video looks ****ing awsome. Very nicely done, we should meet up some time I'm in new west. I would love to come and hang out with you and the accord guys if you still meet most of my friends are not into cars. shoot me a pm if you guys meet up if its cool.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Yo bro Love the Lexus man looks tight I never seen this thread before and I watched your trip video looks ****ing awsome. Very nicely done, we should meet up some time I'm in new west. I would love to come and hang out with you and the accord guys if you still meet most of my friends are not into cars. shoot me a pm if you guys meet up if its cool.

Hey thanks! Still need some work on my gopro travel filming but its a start. Yeah I made this thread couple years ago but haven't been posting about this car for a year cause half the time I was out of the country. I will let u know if there's any big accord gathering, haven't been to any in over a year but I do see the guys every now and then.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Oh by the way I would notice a white on white rim Lexus lol I'm off the road at the end of this month until spring I will be doing a mini meet in Washington in the spring bring your Lexus and let's roll out there!

Back