Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

Dude thats legit. To have a shop actually take pics of their work and show/explain it to you. Wish i knew of a shop down here like that that i can trust. QQ
Heey Michael, what's up man. Long time no talk. Yeah, not even those ordinary local dealers do it to this extent. I lol'ed @ the pic of the engine oil draining out. (He must be surgical with taking pics, when changing out the oil haha.)

I think that's a shop we ALL wish we had. Damn. Looking good bud! :thumbsup:
Thanks, Mikey! Wish it was close to where I live, but I would be so spoiled, if he was so close by lol. He's shop is located in the industry area, and it used to be no barricades around his building, which made me not wanting to leave my car overnight. it is now fully barricaded, so I can confidently leave my car for days if necessary. :)

+1, amazing. Not sure why shops don't realize if they gave a ****, they would stand out and get more business than the others who don't.
Exactly. He hardly ever advertises his place, but his schedule is constantly booked for at least 2 wks. His Yelp review is filled with heart-warming testimonials w/ high # of stars. (Low stars only saying it's b/c of the competitive appointment availabilities.) I'm not a big Yelp believer, but I guess it really shows.

Yep, I've never seen that, I'm speechless. BTW, nice ride, I like your wheels. Not too low, not too much, just good taste.
Thanks, Kevin! Shooting for the OEM+ theme atm. :) Well, He is currently running some complexities of extending the lease contract of his location, and I remember he said: "I don't really like to touch cars when I have such negative feelings and anxieties, and I'm not taking appointments until this lease contracts issue is resolved, but I can work with that, since you're desperately wanting to have my help.(Prolly meant for my dying alt for real atm.)" But that made me also speechless haha.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Went out for a drive, and stopped by at this place.

A 9gen was already parked there, so I thought I could compare the look of my 9GA exhausts for a reference, but...

She was a hybrid haha.

IMAG6142_2_zpsmjp4biek.jpg

EDIT: Added some more details on the posts regarding the 156K mi maintenance / parts renewal, and updated the OP.:GetMoney:

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score

Rich, any sort of part number on the alt..? My battery is on it's way out and I might as well upgrade the 15 year old alt while Im at it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 EX-L

^ Sorry if I kept you waiting for long, buddy. Here's the number:
31100-P8F-A02

Included the part# on the previous post as well. Still got some info on the swap, yet to be reconstructed in English lol, so I'll add that later when I get a chance!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Been a little while, since there hasn't been any updates besides watching more miles being added to the car. However, my A/C compressor stopped working. All buttons 'n ventilation modes works fine, so I thought it was the compressor needed to be flushed / recharged / replaced, etc, possibly along with the condenser & hoses as well, if it was leaking, but.. It turned out to be an electrical issue, inside the fuse box by the engine bay. It's not fixed / replaced yet, but it's the boxy fuse (not the chip-like fuse) that docks right into the fuse box. It has three metal pins, and one of those pins is having a little hiccup.

Other than that, my:
-- SRS light has been on, due to the worn out seatbelt buckle that I can't recall since when
-- Check engine light has been on, due to the damaged cat converter, P0420 cat inefficiency

(With empty gas light turned on, from time to time to time x2 lol, if I do the cruise control + TCS + high beam + blinkers, my gage cluster can be very colorful 'n suitable for the Christmas holiday season by now :rotflmao: I can probably pull the e-brake slightly to get one more red in the cluster lol.)

Wasn't much of an update, but just documenting this up here for my future reference. :dancingpoop:

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Don't you love that? :p Drl, what's that? Lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I forgot American cars don't have drl ( day time running lights). LOL

Last edited:

irtiza18

Reaction score

Someone stole my cat, back in jan 2016, had a bypass pipe welded in, now i have a CEL for it and sometimes its got a funky smells coming from the exhaust pipe, i live in NYC, so inspection is coming up in september. great....

604ACCORD

Reaction score

My neighbors got stolen to, they cut it off in his driveway right under his window didn't even hear it. Just lower your car then u don't have to worry about it happening again.

Back