i bought my 6 gen 3 weeks ago having trouble

4 door 23vtec

Reaction score
everyother time seems that i get in her to drive she starts good idles fine but after i put her in drive and go to take off dwn the rd it almost seems like feul filter has crud in it and then i can throw the pedal dwn and it witll go on it seems like it has hessitation and then clears out and will drive fine sometimes the rest of time im driving sumtimes i can come to a stop and have to take off again and it happens sumtimes i can just not be givin it much throttle and it happens but when i get into it and clear it it puts out sum blue smoke ,can sumbody gimme sum advice on it

need help

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotta give people time to respond. And your post would be easier to read with some punctuation and proofreading.

If you have blue smoke, you may have an oil leak somewhere. Could be bad valve seals, worn piston rings, etc. There is info on others who have had this issue so I'd spend some time searching the site too.

james'99

Reaction score
I'd start by tuning it up. New spark plugs, air filter, and pcv valve. That's always a great start. Other than that, to second xci, check engine light on?

Back