Topher 73 Nissan Skyline

Topher88

Reaction score
The skyline has been at my parents house ever since I got it. I didn't want to take it to my house till I got my garage all situated and ready to build a car so now that it's read it was finally able to get the skyline to my pad

Car is a little low

Also picked up our Z that traded places with my skyline at my parents house. The Z is getting an RB25 and some other goodies so should be really fun

At my pad

The Z motor will be going in the skyline

Topher88

Reaction score
Well scratched the idea of running my old busted L24 and dual SU's.... Decided to not mess around and get the good stuff...

:)

Figured out that my drivers side strut was all jacked up... Didn't relies it till I went to raid the coil overs up and noticed that one wheel was 1/4 inch from the strut and the other was 1/2 inch from the strut.... So went to the junk yard and got another

One on left is nice and strait but the one on the right is all jacked up

Time to cut and weld

Also got some more caster

Got some big boso plans for this beaut.

Topher88

Reaction score
Been a while since an update so here is a little one. I just got the car back the other day from my rust repair buddy. He shot it in primer so that I can get the motor back in and get the car running then pull everything apart and get it painted. At least that the idea lol.

I need a bigger garage

LeoY

Reaction score
Body is starting to look really good, love seeing the progress on projects like this. Hoping to start mine this fall (mine is simple compared to this though, want to restore a 72 el camino for a weekend driver/taking the dirt bike to the track car).

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i can't believe i haven't seen this until today haha. i love those classic skylines and i can't wait to see what you do with it :thumbup:

Back