new wheels and tires

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I decided to buy some new wheels, and change the car up a little bit. This is mainly because there is a kid around my way who loves my car and decided to completely copy every single mod that I had. Needless to say I got tired of being compared to him saying my car looks like his ect. ect. so here are a few pictures of how the car sits today, still sits decently low but I can't go any lower without laying sub frame lol literally!

wheels: drag dr-31 color- flat bronze
tires: BFG g sports 205 45 16

let me know what everybody thinks.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they look alright. but i still think 16s are too small for our cars....especially with the smaller sized tires like you have on yours. the wheel wells are just too big for them, imo. they do look nice tho, but i think theyd be more fitting if they were at least 17's.

pattywak

Reaction score
Liking the wheels. You got some rake going on there, ever consider bringing the rear down some? The drop looks good otherwise.

dynasty

Reaction score
16s are fine if you had a little more rubber on it. other than that, i prefer 17s+

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
they look alright. but i still think 16s are too small for our cars....especially with the smaller sized tires like you have on yours. the wheel wells are just too big for them, imo. they do look nice tho, but i think theyd be more fitting if they were at least 17's.

Ya I had 17's on before and after mounting them and getting them on the car i wish I had put a bigger tire on there but after looking at it for a while it does not look so bad anymore, thanks.

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
Liking the wheels. You got some rake going on there, ever consider bringing the rear down some? The drop looks good otherwise.

In person I really don't have that much of a rake but as far as bringing down the rear I can't I am on already modded coil overs and for the front i can go down probably another inch but in reality i can't.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
damn bro low are your upper control arms feeling? lol You're really low . Your mudflaps will fall off soon HAHAHA

looks nice though. You should upgrade to the proper size tire though... 205/50

dumpedaccord69

Reaction score
thanks, and yes the upper arms hit, the mudflaps originally had two more inches on them but ya I realize now I wish I had put 205 50's on but for now it works.

Back