I need help locating ground wire!!!

bostonmobile

Reaction score
Hello Honda masters!

I have finished rebuilding my nightmare B7XA transmission blow-out, and am one wire away from starting her up and driving her away. The problem is I can not for the life of me find where this ground wire goes. Chassis to engine? Transmission to Chassis? I can not locate anything through searching the site, and have no pictures to reference! Would someone mind snapping a few pictures of where their wires are mounted? Pictures and description would be so appreciated.

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Hello Honda masters!

I have finished rebuilding my nightmare B7XA transmission blow-out, and am one wire away from starting her up and driving her away. The problem is I can not for the life of me find where this ground wire goes. Chassis to engine? Transmission to Chassis? I can not locate anything through searching the site, and have no pictures to reference! Would someone mind snapping a few pictures of where their wires are mounted? Pictures and description would be so appreciated.

Mines an 01 V6 but I don't think the ground is different, my ground wire goes from the transmission on the drivers side of the car to the chassis right next to it. If you would like I could snap some pictures later for more help!

FNCONE

Reaction score

Follow that cable down from battery negative and you will notice where it bolts on

That is for the engine to chassis....
I had to ask...How did you rebuilt your tranny, but couldnt find the ground? :signlol: I opened a tranny once in the junk yard OMG I wouldnt go near that thing, looks like A Million clock gears in there.

Back