FS: 2002 Honda Accord Ex

Blackspike85

Reaction score
For sale is my Silver 2002 Honda Accord Ex, it has the 2.3l ulev motor with a 5 speed manual transmission. It has 120,000 miles on the clock and runs like new. I recently changed the spark plugs(NGK), plug wires(NGK), distributor cap, rotor, egr valve, o2 sensor, pcv valve, speed sensor, cabin filters and blower motor resistor. It has the stock 6 disc changer that works perfectly, power windows, doors, sun roof and drivers seat. I changed the oil every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic oil and a napa gold oil filter. The car shifts extremely smooth and runs perfect. I blackhoused the headlights and removed the intake silencer. The car was previously owned by a 70 year old women, so it has some dents and dings in it but nothing major. I get around 28 mpg city and 32 mpg on the highway ( I drive like an old man ). The car was adult owned since new and has been in my wifes family since new. The only reason I'm selling it is because I needed an awd car for driving to work in the winter. I'm asking $5000 obo. Pictures can be found on my cardomain page. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3203077

I did have a AEM short ram intake on it for about 2 weeks, but I thought it was too loud. Thats also for sale $50 + shipping

Blackspike85

Reaction score
My Accord has been sold... Thank you and goodbye 6thgenaccord family.
Cody

Back