EGGS 2001 Accord,sedan,lx 56k

eggs

Reaction score
Re: Kit installed EGGS 2001 Accord,sedan,lx 56k updated 8.23.11

I love the kit eggs looks great man!
thank you.. it looks better in pics than real life.
Love your sedan man, just clean and simple. The kit adds soo much and fills out the car nicely, good choice!

Your RH's are C2's though, I think. C2000's use a cotter pin assembly in the center instead of the cap:

thanks chris. i like the kit, would like to have had it painted but the mod bug stopped biting for the year

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

nice dude! :thumbsup:

now tell me the details on how the install went, did my advice help?

eggs

Reaction score

nice dude! :thumbsup:

now tell me the details on how the install went, did my advice help?

yes thank you tyler.. my friend ended up modding the front lip.. he never got the chance to finish it and told me to finish it, but i didnt and just put it on so the front lip isnt trimmed perfect

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

ah :lawl:

yeah I couldn't do that, I made up my mind to finish the entire kit in a single afternoon.

took me like 4-5 hours to get finished and on the car, only to be taken off completely for painting later that month. I remember my neighbor across the street taking out his trash near night time and being like, what are those things attached to your car?

you see, because he's a genius. But now his family is blinded by the whiteness. *trollface*

eggs

Reaction score

ah :lawl:

yeah I couldn't do that, I made up my mind to finish the entire kit in a single afternoon.

took me like 4-5 hours to get finished and on the car, only to be taken off completely for painting later that month. I remember my neighbor across the street taking out his trash near night time and being like, what are those things attached to your car?

you see, because he's a genius. But now his family is blinded by the whiteness. *trollface*

haahahah when i was putting on the sideskirts some random guy on a bike rode by and came back and said is that an accord?.. i was like ya he was like wow it looks so different than mine what did you do. then told me he wished his was as nice as mine..:wub:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

you should have went over and snapped his neck then, and said

"yeah, now it never will"

:lawl:

eggs

Reaction score

ahahhah :kenny:

nah he wont.. his daughter just totaled 2 weeks prior and was looking at some 8th gens

Back