What the firetruck is this???

datechboss101

Reaction score
So I was cleaning my CG this morning, and when I pulled the driver seat front, I found this thing underneath it... What is this item?
63b4798b11ab741f32ed59a48a5c87f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

capsidx

Reaction score
Im 99 percent sure thats the bracket that holds the under hood fusebox in place but I could be wrong.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Im 99 percent sure thats the bracket that holds the under hood fusebox in place but I could be wrong.
It literally came off from underneath the drivers seat, which is odd. Now I can see the chassis (floor) of my CG [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

capsidx

Reaction score
Guess the 1% really does matter lol. Can you show me a pic of where that came from? I've seen some posts on this before and ive taken my seat out many times and have never seen this.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Guess the 1% really does matter lol. Can you show me a pic of where that came from? I've seen some posts on this before and ive taken my seat out many times and have never seen this.
Im being extremely vague, but its underneath the drivers seat... i had the entire seat pulled front so I can vaccum off the trash and what not and happen to find this and few bolts that came off... not sure of the exact location though.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
I was thinking it was a bracket for power seat related motor but alldata shows them mounted to the seat. If you can post a picture of the mounting location. Ive never seen that under any accord ive worked on. Maybe someone had a aftermarket cd changer mounted there?

datechboss101

Reaction score
I was thinking it was a bracket for power seat related motor but alldata shows them mounted to the seat. If you can post a picture of the mounting location. Ive never seen that under any accord ive worked on. Maybe someone had a aftermarket cd changer mounted there?
I dont have the OEM HU in the car at all and I dont even have power seats... looks like I have to remove the seat in order to reinstall this?

KONG

Reaction score
I dug out my front seat out of the shed. I don't have that bracket or see where it would go.

datechboss101

Reaction score
I dug out my front seat out of the shed. I don't have that bracket or see where it would go.

I never pulled my seat out at all and when I do remove parts from my car, I put it back... this looks very odd... I am not even sure where does it even go to or how it came underneath the drivers seat in the first place. I might have to remove my seat to find any empty holes and missing torque bolt screws.

Last edited:

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
The bracket came off the actual seat? I thought you meant the floor underneath. In that case definitely not for a cd changer, only thing i can think of is its a mount for a power motor if it was going to be added as a option at the dealership, sort of like how some cars will come prewired for fog lights. Someone with full power seats needs to post a pic of the bottom of the seat.

Edit: i have lumber adjustment the motor is mounted to the rail on the driverside. Looking at the pic you posted it doesnt even look possible for a motor to be mounted. Im stumped.

Last edited:
Back