Interior fun (Final Pics on 22-23page)

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
v33zoz.jpg

Yeah I did the best I could. I know some people won't like the flowy look with the fabric and want it all smooth but I that's why it's my car :jae:

There are some mess ups and some patches that I had to do, luckily they weren't in the most noticeable places. This was by far the biggest pain in the *** thing ever.

It's not perfect, it's not smooth, and it's loud.
Perfect fit for my car!!

:):););):ohyou::ohyou::eh::eh::ohyou::ohyou:;);):):)

I'm continuing the ridiculousness of my build into my interior before I fart together some retros. So...

.Headliner and sun roof
.Vanity mirrors
.Door inserts
.Center console area
.Back wall inserts.

Any other ideas

O yeah my transmission is worth more than my entire car so I'm not trying to spend a lot of money and I do the labour myself

+at some point I'll be ripping my cluster out and putting ridiculously colored LEDs

Also maybe doing something with the brushed silver trim pieces....maybe.

I want to continue the "original " theme my car has. I'd also like a pattern and the color purple, but not closed off to other ideas. Suede would be nice but I'm not sure I'll be able to find what I'm looking for with suede. Can I use regular fabric?

I've been reading around but I'd like suggestions and opinions from you all. Remember I like off the wall stuff so the more fun it is, the better it is

Remember my car is payed off and salvaged, no need for the interior to stay boring.
:goyou::andy::leeann::leeann::dumb::)

And remember the best qoute ever....

"I'm sensitive... and I'd like to stay that way" - Jewel

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Re: Interior fun

yup frabric is from some store called Joanne Fabric and i used 3m adhesive spray from home depot

Edit: o and if u plan on doing this to ur headliner you gotta use more powerful adhesive cuz it will start coming off after a while....the side panels are fine tho

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Cool thanks. We have Joann's here as well. Now just got to find the right pattern / plaid fabric

Narftastic

Reaction score

they have like 9389124718919 paterns i was literally in there for like a hr trynna find the one i liked lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

they have like 9389124718919 paterns i was literally in there for like a hr trynna find the one i liked lol

Lol that sounds exciting! I am going to have fun. I was looking at tassels as well, just cause :lawl::hide:
Yeay! i love projects! can't wait to see what you do there Matt!

Me too man especially since the car is more of a project now since It's salvaged :)

Back