multiple items for sale. parts to cameras to household items

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
This ad is for multiple items. I did this to try to stop the clutter of adding multiple ads. I’ve got several different things for sale, like things ranging anywhere from video cameras to jeep parts to household items. I’ve included a link to all the pictures of things I’m selling. I may have forgotten something off the list, but if you see a picture of it, it is for sale. Now for the list:
- Sanyo Xacti dual purpose video/still photo camera. It is like new. I was going to keep it, but I have a flip video camera that I have been using more, so there is no need for both cameras. ($80)
- Flip Ultra video camera. It is not an HD, but takes very nice videos. Very easy to use & works off of regular “AA” batteries, so you never have to worry about not having it charged. ($30)
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler passenger seat. Two tone grey, passenger seat only. ($20)
- Painted plastic gauge cluster plastic for 1997-2003 Ford F150 or Expedition.($20)
- Xenon brand extended flares for 1997-2006 Jeep Wranglers. They measure 6 inches for coverage. All 6 pieces are included. ($100)
- Pool table accessories…over table light ($90)
- nightstand ($40). Very good shape.
- Brand New Kiddy brand Sport & Move stroller. Still packaged in box, never opened. ($175)
- Pistol cases. One hard plastic ($10) & one soft case, soft case has multiple pockets ($20)
- Droid 1 / 2 multimedia docking station ($20)
- Rear carpet (grey) for 97-06 Wrangler ($40)
- Glass & stone coffee table & end table ($75/pair)
I have enclosed a link to a bunch of things I’m selling, and you can scroll through to see pictures of everything.
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/ebxgsxr/for sale items/?start=all
Please scammers don’t waste my time by saying you’re out of town and your secretary will send me money. Also don’t bother sending emails telling me to check out other sites. For serious buyers/inquiries, respond with a phone number in your email so I know you’re a real person that isn’t just wasting my time. I will either call or just continue answering questions through emails if I know you’re really interested. I am not a store, so I can’t offer any kind of warranty or return, so the item is being sold as is with no warranty. Please ask questions prior to purchase.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

Last edited:
Back