Long Time No See, But I Need Some Help

justvtec

Reaction score
How it goin guys? I am not sure if any of yall remember me , but ive been away from the site for about 3 months now. Ive been in houston going to skool. and iam Very proud to say that i am now MECP Certified (Mobile Electronic Certified Professional) :rock: .And much more than that that i can do. as far as custom here is my school. www.stereoschool.com/houston/ . Any way i just got some new rims and tires for my car and i KNOW that it is time for some new springs and shocks. Now i have no idea what to look for as far as name to type. Now yall come in is to please help me find what iam looking for. What iam looking for is? I do not want to lower my car i just want the the stock look with a quality smooth ride. Thanks guys ( oh ya and its great to be bACK)

indowanksta88

Reaction score
i just installed my tanabe df210 springs last week, i love my drop, it is 2 inches front, 1.5 inches rear, bought it from ebay for $167 including shipping and tax

justvtec

Reaction score
indowanksta88 said:
i just installed my tanabe df210 springs last week, i love my drop, it is 2 inches front, 1.5 inches rear, bought it from ebay for $167 including shipping and tax

Thanks for the in the info but im not looking for a drop. just a smooth ride

jccg5

Reaction score
justvtec said:
Thanks for the in the info but im not looking for a drop. just a smooth ride

tokico..shock...and H&R SPRING.....im going that with mine

patofdzb

Reaction score
you can go with tokico iluminas, which are adjustable, and some H&R OE sport, wich is only a .5 drop i think
i looked at that on cardomain.com

walshbj19

Reaction score
idk if they make em for our cars but neuspeed has sofsport springs that are like .75inches all around...otherwise i got some neuspeed race springs that i might be looking to dump off

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
Why do you know you need new shocks and springs? Because if you just want a smooth ride with no drop, then stock setup is your best option.

jccg5

Reaction score
TheUAccord23 said:
Why do you know you need new shocks and springs? Because if you just want a smooth ride with no drop, then stock setup is your best option.

yea have to said smooth ride=stock setup

or i think u mean you want a smooth ride with lower ???

justvtec

Reaction score
jccg5 said:
yea have to said smooth ride=stock setup

or i think u mean you want a smooth ride with lower ???
No i dont want to drop it just time for new shocks and springs

Back