Front Bumper Mod

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
03-xga.jpg

Now, from what I could see, the aftermarket Accord skirts and rear lips that are advertised as being 'Mugen' style really did not match the look that I was going for. IMHO my rear bumper mod is closer to the EDJ/JDM Accord mugen look.
I see. This explains it. I also do like the look of the factory spoiler between exhausts, and your idea is a great way to keep it visible. Very creative.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you patiently waiting :) ... delay until Monday
Stopped by to approve everything before painting
Few pics of the front bumper, rear bumper, and fender roll

13+-+1

13+-+2

13+-+3

13+-+4

Too bad, forgot to snap a picture of the Mugen RR wing/lip kit on the trunk, looks really nice. Had to heat up and twist it a bit since it was meant for a Civic trunk, but looks as flush as this.

IMG01714-20110306-1848.jpg

Will start a new thread on Monday with the complete job.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you get that ding by the gas cover?

Quite an embarrassing moment, after an 11 hour and very productive ($3.5K) work day, was backing up in a poorly lit alley and made contact with a lamp post. Since I knew the car was going into the shop for other mods, wasn't quite so worried, but still embarrassing nevertheless.

mart1n

Reaction score
Quite an embarrassing moment, after an 11 hour and very productive ($3.5K) work day, was backing up in a poorly lit alley and made contact with a lamp post. Since I knew the car was going into the shop for other mods, wasn't quite so worried, but still embarrassing nevertheless.

Lol mine is worse.. Placed my foot while putting gas.... Then used it to push me away from the car.. :fail:

I really love how you did your front bumper...

TURBOG23

Reaction score
13+-+1

I liked what you were doing till I sow this pic of the rear lip fitment. To me its awful. The lip doesnt follow the bumper lines what so ever. It just bothers me so bad when I see something like that. And thats the reason why I like to install my own lip kit. Other than that, I like what you are doing. Looks different.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I liked what you were doing till I sow this pic of the rear lip fitment. To me its awful. The lip doesnt follow the bumper lines what so ever

You may be more pleased with the final result, that was an in progress pic. After that pic they had to re-sand to bring the lines back in.

I like what you are doing. Looks different.

Thanks, ultimately this is the goal of people who mod their cars. There are so many silver accord coupes out there that I really wanted something that hasn't been pulled off on a 6th gen coupe.

Back