Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: kn0x47's 1999 SMR Coupe EX-L 5spd(56K)

I don't know when you got into photography exactly, but I remember your early stuff and your skills have mutated into something freakishly good. I hope you can shoot my car someday. Love the latest photos, whatever lens and refinishing you're doing is working for you, and the car.

I'd like to see more photos of your reupholstery work, and some of the other finer details, like the polished goodies. And an engine bay shot is always a pleaser. :)

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
kn0x47's 1999 SMR Coupe EX-L 5spd(56K)

I second what Chris said. I'm always really impressed with your photos. I'd love to learn how to do the light painting like you've done before...

kn0x47

Reaction score

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:

Come photograph my car on the track!!
Thanks. Yeah Ineed to try shooting at a track some time. I've never tried and I'd love to do a drifting event.
I don't know when you got into photography exactly, but I remember your early stuff and your skills have mutated into something freakishly good. I hope you can shoot my car someday. Love the latest photos, whatever lens and refinishing you're doing is working for you, and the car.

I'd like to see more photos of your reupholstery work, and some of the other finer details, like the polished goodies. And an engine bay shot is always a pleaser. :)
Thanks Chris. I've been into photography for almost 4 years now.
I really thought I'd be a lot farther along with my car and be able to come up to Kentucky this summer but my job situation still sucks. Been working at chikfila for a month now which blows. About to quit that and start working at advanced auto parts. I barely make enough to pay bills.
One day though, I'll have some wheels and I'll make an effort to come up there

Well I'm never done with my interior and I haven't mastered how to take photos inside a car but here's the only shot I have which is outdated already

99 Accord EX by Jonathan Boothe, on Flickr

And a shot of the engine bay... its still a work in progress
530441_727573026292_1176765510_n.jpg

I second what Chris said. I'm always really impressed with your photos. I'd love to learn how to do the light painting like you've done before...
Thanks. Light painting is actually really easy. Just need a tripod for long exposure and a light you can move around. Wearing black helps. The hardest part is just dealing with street lights

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
kn0x47's 1999 SMR Coupe EX-L 5spd(56K)

I may give it a shot then, I'm picking up the car today from the shop near my parents house. It's in the middle of nowhere so no streetlights :lawl:

cyen008

Reaction score

looks sick! this made me realize i definitely need a lip kit.... !

your pictures are awesome

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I really thought I'd be a lot farther along with my car and be able to come up to Kentucky this summer but my job situation still sucks. Been working at chikfila for a month now which blows. About to quit that and start working at advanced auto parts. I barely make enough to pay bills.
One day though, I'll have some wheels and I'll make an effort to come up there

I'm surprised to hear that. A lot of my friends are engineers and haven't seem to have had too hard of a time finding jobs. But job markets vary from state to state. I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out the way you'd hoped. When you do land a job in your field, I know you'll be very happy.

Well I'm never done with my interior and I haven't mastered how to take photos inside a car but here's the only shot I have which is outdated already...

The shaved IM looks soo nice sitting in your bay, and works nicely with the polished heat shield. Did the window switch plates come ivory from the factory? I thought they were always woodgrain or flat black.

Where did you get your Accord pedals btw?

kn0x47

Reaction score

I may give it a shot then, I'm picking up the car today from the shop near my parents house. It's in the middle of nowhere so no streetlights :lawl:
well post em when you're done
looks sick! this made me realize i definitely need a lip kit.... !

your pictures are awesome
thanks man
I'm surprised to hear that. A lot of my friends are engineers and haven't seem to have had too hard of a time finding jobs. But job markets vary from state to state. I'm sorry to hear things haven't worked out the way you'd hoped. When you do land a job in your field, I know you'll be very happy.

The shaved IM looks soo nice sitting in your bay, and works nicely with the polished heat shield. Did the window switch plates come ivory from the factory? I thought they were always woodgrain or flat black.

Where did you get your Accord pedals btw?

yeah they came ivory. I haven't noticed anyone else having them that color. pedals are from ebay

kn0x47

Reaction score

i painted some nylon hole plugs i think. they're at home depot/lowes

Back